Traction Drive – "0F" Series Mechanical Variable Speed Drives
ComTrac Series "0F" will provide dependable performance in adjustable speed applications which require high output speeds. The output shaft connects to the driven load by a coupling or with a belt or chain drive and can be horizontal, wall, ceiling, or vertically mounted without concern for lubrication or other modification.
- Often, a lower initial cost
- Few worries about motor overheating during low speed operation
- No motor brushes to replace
- Very compact and lightweight when compared to other mechanical drives
- Simple design with few rotating components to wear or replace
- 2 year warranty – your assurance of satisfactory product performance
- Attaches to MGS "C", "F", and "K" units for additional speed reduction.
- Easily serviced by semi-skilled personnel
- Low maintenance – doesn't need to be cycled through its speed range to prevent component damage
- HP Ratings: 0.5 to 10
- Output Speeds: 2180 to 311 RPM
- Speed Range: 5:1 or 7:1
- Output Torques: Up to 496 in.lb.
- NEMA C-Face Input: 56C through 215TC
- Stainless steel nameplate and hardware
- NEMA C-Face Output: 56C through 182/184TC
|Output Torque (in. lbs):||496|
|HP Ratings:||up to 10|
|Output Speed (RPM):||2180 to 311|